Monday, May 30, 2011

Feeling Good From Head To Toe!

Hi Friends and welcome to my first Avon Blog! I will periodically be posting my personal product experience, special deals, and coupon offers, so please check back often. Today I want to let you know about three awesome products: one for the eyes and two for the feet.

I just started using Glimmersticks LiquiGlide Eyeliner and I LOVE it! As anyone who has met me knows, I'm all about the eye makeup, and I'm very picky about my shadows and liner. I was a little skeptical at first about an eye pencil going on like a liquid (I've tried more than one in the past, including a liquid eye pen, and was never satisfied with the outcome). But I was pleasantly suprised with this product. It takes a gentle stroke across the lid to apply and it stays on all day...I'm talking from 6am til I wash it off at 11pm. It looks just as fresh when I remove it as it does when first applied. Definitely two thumbs up.

Next I want to tell you about two awesome footcare products: the All-in-One Pedi Tool and Footworks Corn and Callus Softening Balm. After one use of the Pedi Tool my heels were 100% improved...no exaggeration here. I shaved off the dry skin then used the pumice to buff my heels and TA DA...no more rough, dry, ugly heels. It was amazing. I followed that up with a small amount of the Softening Balm and my heels felt smooth and soft with a nice light scent to boot! I kid you not, these products worked after the first application.

No comments:

Post a Comment