Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Anew Age Transformation Liquid Foundation

I have been using the Anew Age Transformation Liquid Foundation for about a week now and the results have been truly amazing. I have always had a problem with periodic breakouts, large pores, and very fair skin; so I need a maximum coverage makeup that doesn't make me look pasty and that matches my skin tone (not leave that tell-tale color line between the jawbone and neck!)

In the past, I made out pretty well with another name-brand "age tranforming" product, but I had to apply it in copious amounts to get the coverage I need; plus, I didn't see much transformation in my age or my skin. After one application of the Anew, I could see and feel the difference. It goes on very light, so at first it feels like you will need to apply a heavy coat, but slow down! After that first second or two, you can feel it sort of tightening and adhering to your skin.  Before you know it, you have beautiful full coverage that looks like you are not wearing any makeup! My skin looks and feels natural all day and my blush apllies so much smoother and easier. I can use less of it  and still get the color I need with that as well.

 I was pleasantly surprised at how little product it takes to get such great, all day coverage. I started with one of the little sample packets (it's not much bigger than a large postage stamp) and I got almost 4 days application out of that. I can't imagine how long the full size product will last, but it will definitely be longer than my previous brand. I can't wait to start using the Anew Rejuvenate Skin Care Regimen as well; if my skin looks this much better with just the makeup, I can't wait to see the difference after adding in the skin care!

No comments:

Post a Comment