Friday, June 3, 2011

Glaezwear Duo Reflect Lipgloss

Let me start by saying that I have been trapped in the 80's for the last twenty years in many ways, not the least of which is my lipcolor. I've been sporting a frosty pink or frosty beige for a few decades now, and every time I try to follow the trend of the day and switch to gloss, it leaves me looking washed out and drab. So needless to say, when I ordered a demo of the Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss, I wasn't expecting much (well, I was expecting not to like it and to pawn it off on my sister, but you get the point). Anyway, I have been wearing it now for the last three days and I feel like a new woman; seriously, a change in lipwear can make you feel years younger, which at 40-something is a welcome feeling.

 I like light colors, because my skin is fair and my teeth aren't the brightest (I am a coffee-holic), so I don't like colors that are too bright, too red, or too orangey;  also my lips are very dark, so I need something that will lighten them up. I've been wearing the Glazewear in Nude over a thin layer of my foundation (Anew Age Transformation in Sand Beige) and it looks just great. The gloss goes on smooth and very shiny, but does not feel sticky at all. It lasts a very long time....even after drinking a 16oz coffee and eating an everything bagel, I was looking good (this includes wiping off  the random "everything" that stuck to my lips). During the course of the day, I really only had to reapply after lunch and then once more if I was going out late in the day.

I can honestly say that I have finally taken a step into the 21st century...who knew what a little lipgloss could do?

2 comments:

  1. Great review. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am Andrea's sister and I am currently using the Anew Reversalist system. I really like it. my face actually squeaks after I wash it!!! love being squeaky clean!! that has never happened with any other skin care system!

    ReplyDelete