Friday, June 24, 2011

Glazewear Shine Lip Gloss is a winner

In a previous post, I touted the virtues of Avon's Glazewear Duo Reflect Lip Gloss and how it helped me make the move from the 80's into the current century. Well, the next in Avon's Glazewear Lip Gloss line-up, Glazewear Shine, has converted me for good! I am currently using Iced Pink and it is just beautiful. This gloss gives me full coverage with just one swipe and it lasts for hours (If you read my other post, you may remember that I have very dark lips, so getting a light color to show up usually takes more than one or two swipes). This gloss feels very light, even more so than the Duo Reflect, and is not sticky at all. While I really like both glosses, I have to admit that the Glazewear Shine is my favorite and I will be branching out into other colors (besides the Iced Pink, I also have the Tickled Pink...sensing a pattern here?).Check back top see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment