Friday, June 24, 2011

Oh, my eyes!!!

I don't even know where to begin writing this review, because this product has totally made me a believer in anti-aging, and I know that everything I say is going to sound like a commercial, but OMG Anew Clinical Eyelift Pro is amazing!

Here's the backstory- I am 43 years old and the one and only thing about my face I have ever liked are my eyes. I have always been one to wear dramatic eye makeup, so it was good luck for me to be a teen in the 1980's. While I have toned it down over the passing decades, I still like a dramatic eye...so imagine my trauma when my once smooth and tight lids began to tug and pull under the eyeshadow applicator. Then my right eyelid started to sort of fold over a bit but the left one didn't- it just started to wrinkle in its own weird way so that they didn't even match anymore! As time went on, I became used to it; although I did find I was spending a lot of time trying to put on my shadow in such a way that my eyes actually matched, but you do what you gotta do, right?

Recently, as part of my regular Avon order, I bought some samples of the Anew Clinical Eyelift Pro and decided to try it myself. According to Avon, most people see results in three days and almost everyone sees results by day 7. THEY ARE NOT KIDDING! Holy cow....the first time I put it on, I could feel the tightening on my upper lid. I didn't see a difference, but I could feel it working. Over  the next few days, I noticed my eyeshadow going on without the depressing skin tugging, and then one day I realized that I was getting done a lot quicker than usual-no more constant correcting to get my eyes to look even! I am telling you, I was ecstatic....

A week later, I leave for vacation with my mom, dad, hubby, and kids. Wouldn't you know that among a bunch of other stuff that I forgot to pack was the Eyelift. This was not a good thing, especially when faced with those nasty hotel mirrors that have like 10,000 watt lights so you see every tiny flaw in all its glory. Needless to say, as each day went by, I felt that I looked older and older. While I knew the product made a big difference, I didn't realize how big until I had to do without it for a week

You'll be happy to know that I have been home for five days and my eyes are looking great again. I know it sounds vain, but it is nice to glance in the mirror and have smooth, youthful looking eyes glancing back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment